Enjoy a refreshingly cold and creamy Summer Strawberry Matcha Latte, just right for the summer heat!
- 1/2 tsp of Matcha Fuel
- 1 cup of almond milk (you can use any plant-based milk)
- 1 1/2 cups of diced strawberries
- 2 tbsp of room temperature water
- 1 tsp granulated sugar (or use preferred sugar substitute) - optional
- 1/2 tsp syrup or honey (optional)
- Handful of ice
- Combine the diced strawberries and sugar. Mix well to macerate. Let the combined mixture sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Once the strawberries have been macerated, add to a blender with your choice of milk. Blend the strawberry milk for 15 seconds until smooth.
- Pour into glass full of ice.
- Whisk/blend the matcha with water until dissolved, then pour dissolved matcha over the strawberry milk.
- Add your optional syrup or honey and stir.
You're going to need Matcha Fuel to make it.