Vegan Matcha Milkshake
This recipe will show you how to make a delicious Vegan Matcha Milkshake!
- 1 tsp of Matcha Fuel
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup of vegan vanilla ice cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup or honey (optional)
- Handful of ice
- Add your ice to a tall glass
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender, and blend for 10 seconds
- Pour over ice in the glass
- Sprinkle matcha powder on top
You're going to need Matcha Fuel to make it.
I think it would be wonderful if you produced a recipe book!
Leave a comment