This recipe will show you how to make a refreshing cold brew matcha.
- 1/2 - 1 tsp of Matcha Fuel
- 8oz cold water or sparkling water
- Handful of ice
- 1/2 tsp honey or squeeze 1/2 fresh lemon (optional)
- Handheld frother to dissolve the powder - a blender works just fine too
- Fill a tall glass with ice, then pour 6oz of cold water
- In a separate glass or bowl, blend 1/2 - 1 tsp of Matcha Fuel with 2 tablespoons of cold water
- Pour dissolved matcha mix onto the iced water
- Add optional honey and whisk again if required
You're going to need Matcha Fuel to make it.