This recipe will show you how to make a festive gingerbread matcha latte.
- 1/2 - 1 tsp of Matcha Fuel
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp maple syrup or honey (you can use any sweetener of choice)
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp all spice
- 1 tbsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp ground cloves
- 2 tbsp ground ginger
- Whip cream for topping (optional)
- Prepare the gingerbread spice by mixing all of the spices together (cinnamon, all spice, nutmeg, ground ginger and ground cloves) - you can store the extra's for later use
- In a glass, blend 1/2 - 1 tsp of Matcha Fuel with 1 tablespoon of water
- Add 1 cup of milk, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp maple syrup and 1/2 tsp of the gingerbread spice to the glass
- Blend again, then top up with whip cream, and sprinkle gingerbread spice over to finish.
You're going to need Matcha Fuel to make it.