This recipe will show you how to make an Iced Matcha Coffee Latte (a recipe you may think wouldn't work).
- 1/2 - 1 tsp of Matcha Fuel
- Cold brew coffee or espresso
- Handful of ice
- Milk of your choice (we used coconut milk for this one)
- 1/2 tsp of honey (optional)
- Fill a tall glass with ice
- Fill the glass to about a 1/3 with cold brew coffee or espresso
- Pour the milk so it fills 2/3 of the glass
- In a separate glass or bowl, blend 1/2 - 1 tsp of Matcha Fuel with 2 tablespoons of cold water
- Pour dissolved matcha mix onto the coffee or espresso
- Add optional honey and whisk again if required
Running low on Matcha Fuel? Click here!