This simple recipe will show you how to make an Iced Cherry Matcha Frappuccino that will refresh and revitalise you for the day ahead. Tarty cherry combined with matcha and cream creates a creamy yet refreshing flavour.
- 1/2 tsp of Matcha Fuel
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut or oat milk
- 1 tsp cherry powder, cherry syrup or blended cherries
- 1/8 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50ml heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup or honey (optional)
- Handful of ice
- Blend ice, milk, vanilla extract, syrup/honey, matcha, cherry powder/cherries and salt until fully blended
- Pour into a glass, and top up with whipped cream
You're going to need Matcha Fuel to make it.