Time for an iced matcha latte? We think so...
- 1/2 - 1 tsp of Matcha Fuel
- 1/2 tsp honey (optional)
- Handful of ice
- 1 cup of plant-based milk (we used hazelnut milk - we highly recommend oat and almond milk)
- Handheld frother to dissolve the powder. A blender works just fine too.
- Fill a glass with ice, then fill the glass about 60% full with your choice of milk
- In a separate cup whisk/dissolve 1/2-1 tsp of Matcha Fuel with a dash of water
- Pour the dissolved matcha into the glass
- Add the honey and whisk again
If you don't want it cold, don't use ice cubes, and either heat the milk or use warm water to dissolve the matcha powder.
This particular iced matcha latte with hazelnut milk tastes like nestle' cereal milk.
You're going to need Matcha Fuel to make it.