This recipe will show you how to make a delicious, yet healthy matcha latte at home!
We recommend plant-based milks such as oat, soy, almond, hazelnut and coconut.
- 1/2 - 1 tsp of Matcha Fuel
- 1/2 tsp honey (optional)
- 1 cup of plant-based milk (we used oat milk)
- Handheld frother to dissolve the powder - a blender works just fine too
- Fill a glass/mug half full with warm milk
- In a separate glass or bowl, blend 1/2 - 1 tsp of Matcha Fuel with 2 tablespoons of cold water
- Pour dissolved matcha mix onto the warm milk
- Add optional honey and whisk again if required
Running low on Matcha Fuel? Click here!