Matcha Bubble Tea
Bubble tea is everywhere at the moment...right!?
Now you can make it in the comfort of your own home, with a matcha infusion.
- 1/2 tsp of Matcha Fuel
- 1 cup of oat milk
- Tapioca pearls/balls
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup or honey (optional)
- Handful of ice
- Boil water and add tapioca balls. They'll start to float to the surface in a couple of minutes -- at this point, cover and stir. Stir every once in a while. Strain tapioca balls.
- Combine the syrup or honey to sweeten the balls. Then set aside to cool.
- Make a matcha shot by dissolving 1/2 tsp of matcha with 2 tablespoons of room temperature water.
- In a glass, add the ice, the tapioca balls, the oat milk and lastly the matcha shot.
Make sure to tag us with your Matcha Bubble Tea @matcha.fuel or #matchafuel
You're going to need Matcha Fuel to make it.
Can you recommend a good brand of tapioca balls to use?
Leave a comment