This recipe will show you how to make a delicious Sunshine Latte!
- 1 tsp of Matcha Fuel
- 1/2 cup of milk (coconut, almond, soy etc)
- 1/4 cup hot (not boiling) water
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of ginger
- 1/4 tsp of cardamom
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup or honey (optional)
- In a glass or mug combine the turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, optional sweetener and black pepper.
- In a separate glass or bowl, dissolve 1 tsp of Matcha Fuel with 2 tbsp of water to create a matcha shot.
- Heat milk of your choice.
- Combine the mixture from step 1 with the heated milk.
- Pour the matcha shot over the hot milk mixture.
You're going to need Matcha Fuel to make it.