This recipe will show you how to make a delicious Vegan Macadamia Matcha Latte.
- 1 tsp of Matcha Fuel
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of macadamia milk
- 1 tbsp hot water
- 1/4 tsp maca root powder
- 1/4 tsp ashwaganda
- 1 tsp coconut butter (optional)
- 1/2 tsp syrup or honey (optional)
- Add the matcha to a mug with your optional honey/syrup, ashwaganda, maca root powder and hot water.
- Whisk/blend until completely dissolved.
- Mix both milks together, and heat until hot.
- Pour the dairy-free hot milk mixture over the matcha, and give it another whisk/blend. Enjoy immediately.
You're going to need Matcha Fuel to make it.