Homemade Matcha Lemonade
Make a satisfyingly sweet and refreshing Matcha Lemonade at home. By making a homemade lemonade, you can control the sweetness content -- whether you like it super healthy, or super sweet!
- 1/2 tsp of Matcha Fuel
- 1 tsp sugar (you can also use granulated stevia)
- 1-2 lemons
- 1/2 tsp syrup or honey (optional)
- Handful of ice
- Dissolve 1 tsp of sugar with a small amount of boiling water
- Juice the lemons, making sure you remove the seeds. You can use a citrus juicer to do this
- In a cocktail shaker or any bottle, add the lemon juice, the dissolved sugar (simple syrup) mix and 1/2 glass of water
- Pour over ice in a separate glass
- Make a Matcha Fuel Shot by dissolving 1/2 tsp of Matcha Fuel with 2 tbsp of water
- Pour the Matcha Fuel Shot over the lemonade
You're going to need Matcha Fuel to make it.
Absolutely love this Matcha Fuel recipe, it’s delicious!
Leave a comment