Matcha is in its prime when it is paired with something sweet. We love matcha and we love hot chocolate, so why not pair the two to make one delicious drink. It tastes like a rich, creamy, white chocolate latte.
- 1/2 tsp of Matcha Fuel
- 3/4 white chocolate bar (you can use brown or dark chocolate)
- 1 cup of oat milk (coconut milk pairs well too)
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp syrup or honey (optional)
- Handful of marshmallows
- In a saucepan, bring milk to a simmer over medium-low heat. Take off heat and stir in your chopped chocolate until melted.
- Sift in your 1/2 tsp of Matcha Fuel, and then add the optional syrup/honey and pinch of salt.
- Pour the matcha hot chocolate into a mug, and top with your marshmallows.
You're going to need Matcha Fuel to make it.