This creamy iced latte is an antioxidant powerhouse. Matcha is abundant in antioxidants while blueberries are high in vitamin C and polyphenols which help to support your immune system, as well as lowering the risk for certain diseases caused by inflammation.
- 1/2 tsp of Matcha Fuel
- 1 cup of coconut or almond milk
- 1/3 cup of blueberries
- 1/2 tsp syrup or honey
- Handful of ice
- Combine the blueberries with 2 tbsp of water and honey in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the blueberry liquid into a glass filled with ice, then add your coconut or almond milk.
- Make a Matcha Fuel Shot by dissolving 1/2 tsp of Matcha Fuel with 2 tbsp of room temperature water. You can use a blender, frother, whisk or water bottle to do this.
- Pour the Matcha Fuel Shot into the blueberry milk, stir and enjoy.
You're going to need Matcha Fuel to make it.